Luhvee Books: A Personalized Father's Day Gift

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Father's Day is approaching quickly and every year I try to find the perfect sentimental gift that my kids can give their superhero Dad! This year I made a personalized Luhvee photo book (with the help of Blair!) to give to Matt.




My brain is mostly fried so I loved that Luhvee did all the hard work for me! Their books come with pre-written prompts that I read to Blair and she helped me "fill in the blanks." She was so proud and excited to give it to her Daddy and it was so sweet to hear her tell him all the reasons why she loves him.


I added some special pictures of Matt and the kids which he really enjoyed. The photos printed clear and bright and the art work throughout the book is adorable. The hardcover option is super durable...perfect for reading over and over with the kids at bedtime!





If you are still trying to figure out a great Father's Day gift use code NATGIRL20 for 20% off your Luhvee book! I promise dad is going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!